SKILLS TRAINING DETAILS
What is included in the annual membership?
What should my child bring with them to class?
How long are classes?
What are the hours of class?
When do Skills Training seasons take place?
What days of the week are classes?
How many children will be in each class?
Can I stay and watch my child during the class?
What other locations do you host classes?
What is your weather policy for outdoor classes?
- At the time of decision a 70% or higher chance of rain is forecasted. See below for decision timeline.
- Extreme weather conditions are forecasted (lightning, extremely heavy rain, wind, or other weather elements).
- During class, if weather shifts from light to extreme conditions, the cancellation will be assessed and determined by the Coach and Facility.
Decision & Communication Timeline – Our team will only send an email if your class is cancelled. The timeline of communication is as follows:
- For classes starting from 9:00AM-1:00PM, a decision will be made and communicated at 6PM the night before.
- For classes starting from 4:00PM-6:00PM, a decision will be made and communicated at 12PM day of.
- If a drastic change of weather takes place after the above communication, we will send an email as soon as possible noting the change.
- We understand that from the time decisions are made to class start the percentage may dip below 70%. We ask for your understanding that once a class is cancelled, it remains cancelled no matter what the weather ends up being at the time of class.
Refund Policy – Our team wants to ensure the weather does not affect your experience with our programs. The refund policy is as follows:
- If a class is cancelled by LA Galaxy Youth due to inclement weather, you will receive a full refund for that specific class.
- If the class is still being hosted, but you are unable to attend due to a weather related reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
SKILLS TRAINING REGISTRATION
How do I register for a class?
Can we try out before registering?
Do you offer discounts?
Do you offer a Season Ticket Member discount?
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
What if we can't make it to a class?
- Login to your DaySmart Account
- On your dashboard, scroll down to My Enrollments
- Under the class, click on the three dots next to View Class
- Click Make-Up an Event
- Select the class you will be absent for
- Select a new class that you would like to attend instead
- That’s it! You have now been added to the new class for the day you have selected. You will receive an automated confirmation email with more information.
What is the make-up class policy?
Can we join a season after the start date?
Do you accept walk up registrations?
Do you accept cash upon check-in?
What is your tax ID number?
Who do I contact with questions?