Our Striker/Keeper Camp, led by our professional coaching staff, is a unique opportunity for players to receive position-specific training and improve their positional technique and tactical understanding. Our curriculum is designed to develop natural habits through learning by repetition, and players will be challenged in all aspects of their position. LA Galaxy utilizes our camps as a means to identify players for our Academy. Your Camper can learn the same techniques of some of the greatest LA Galaxy!
To ensure our Striker/Keeper Camps are challenging and that all players meet the intermediate/competitive skill level, during registration we ask each player provide his/her playing history. Upon review, each player will receive communication regarding their acceptance. If a player does not meet the skill level requirement, an LA Galaxy Youth Programming staff member will contact the Guardian to help your player find a better fitting Youth program. A refundable deposit will be collected during the application process.
WHAT: Players will receive position specific training of their choice
AGES: 8-16 years old (boys and girls)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate, Competitive
CAPACITY: To ensure the quality of our Programs, all Camps are limited to 15:1 (Camper to Coach) ratios and registration is first come, first serve
|NO UPCOMING CAMPS|
Benefits of the LA Galaxy Striker/Keeper Camps include:
- Two (2) LA Galaxy Camp t-shirts
- LA Galaxy gift bag
- Professional instruction from LA Galaxy youth coaches
- LA Galaxy Certificate of Completion
- Nightly Camper challenges
- LA Galaxy Discovery Program Evaluation Opportunity
- Electronic Positive Coaching Alliance Resource Hub
- LA Galaxy Player Appearance (Only at DHSP Camps; pending availability)
- Tour of Dignity Health Sports Park (Only at DHSP Camps; pending availability)
Questions? Email email@example.com.