Our team is hard at working adding options for our LA Galaxy Youth Development Summer Camps, including a full day option for all listed Camps. As we build this out we have paused registration.
Please visit this page next Tuesday, April 27 to complete your registration.
This unique camp is a great opportunity for all players to improve their technique and tactical understanding of each position.
WHAT: Players will receive position specific training of their choice
AGES: 8-16 Years Old (Boys and Girls)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate, Competitive
|March 12-14||Dignity Health Sports Park||$195||Fri: 5-8pm | Sat/Sun: 9am-12pm||REGISTRATION CLOSED|
|Aug. 2-5||Dignity Health Sports Park||$225||9am-12pm||REGISTRATION PAUSED|
- Ball Striking Techniques (Inside, Laces, Outside)
- Finishing with placement and power
- Making Runs and Finishing from Crosses
- Volleys (Inside and Laces)
- Moves to Beat Players
- Playing with your back to goal
- Work with angles in shot stopping and reaction saves
- Diving Technique
- Crosses/Free Kicks
Other benefits include:
- Professional instruction from LA Galaxy Youth coaches to enhance your opportunity to play at a higher level
- Two (2) Official LA Galaxy Camp t-shirts
- Official LA Galaxy Camp sack + water bottle
- Camp Raffles and giveaways
- Certificate of Completion
Spaces will fill up quickly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If your Camper is travelling from out of state for Camp via airplane, for the safety of our Campers and Staff, we ask you adhere to the COVID-19 LAX Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and build this in to your travel plans.
The LA Galaxy Youth Soccer Camps COVID-19 Protocols outline the necessary protocols the Club has adopted to meet all guidelines set forth by the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health’s “Reopening Protocol for Day Camps.” If you would like an inside look at our Camps, we invite you to view our 2020 Camp Photos.