LA GALAXY YOUTH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNTIES
The LA Galaxy are always looking to add qualified and experienced coaches to our Youth Development Coaching staff.
Our youth coaching opportunities consist of all our Youth Programs and are for both men and women. Our programs are designed for all ages and ability levels ranging from 18mo-16 years boys and girls. Our programs are year round with the majority running from June to August.
LA GALAXY YOUTH COACH (PROGRAMMING)
The LA Galaxy Youth Coach will exemplify professionalism and quality soccer training for the Youth Programming Department. Providing a platform for children to motivate and encourage development in soccer. Youth Coaches also build positive relationships with the community and portray a positive image of the LA Galaxy.
- USSF Grassroots license and above preferred
- A minimum of 2 or more years of related work experience in a similar prior experience in this field of practice at either high school or college level
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays to allow commitment to LA Galaxy Programs
- Expertise in coaching youth soccer players ranging from ages 6-16
LA GALAXY YOUTH COACH (JUNIORS/SKILLS TRAINING)
The LA Galaxy Juniors/Skills Training Coach will exhibit positive energy and rudimentary soccer training for the Youth Programming Department. Introducing the sport of soccer to children through fundamental basics and fun games. Youth Coaches also build positive relationships with the community and portray a positive image of the LA Galaxy.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience working with children
- Experience playing soccer or passion for the sport
- Must commit to full session scheduling (6-8 week per season) throughout the year
- Confidence in working with younger children (ages 18mo-7yrs)